City Kids School Online Applications go LIVE to the community on Thursday, February 6th at 6am!
Step 1: Apply Online
- Click here to create your Jackrabbit Account and enroll in 1 class per child – the exception is CKC (the app. link with 2020-2021 classes will be active as of Feb. 6 at 6am)
- Once filled out, click the ‘Submit Registration’ button
- Fees will be processed according to the class you enroll in (fees are not processed for submitting your name on a wait-list).
Step 2: Enrollment Paperwork
- Complete the 2020-2021 Enrollment Packet and turn it into the School Office.
- Complete the Immunization Form and turn it into the School Office (First, ask if your doctor’s office can print it for you with your child’s info automatically filled in on a state form. If they can, just sign and date the form before turning it in. (See instructions on the second page))
- Fill out the Allergy/Intolerance Report Form if your child has any known allergies and turn it into the office.
- Fill out the Asthma Action Plan if your child has asthma, or receive one from your doctor and turn it into the office.
- Once these documents and fees are collected, your child’s space will be secured in the class.