Step 1: Apply Online
- Log in to your Parent Portal
- Go to the “Classes and Events” Tab and select the “Find Classes” button
- Filter through 2023-2024 classes & select only one per student
- If you wish to enroll your student, click the Enroll in this class button
- Fees will be processed according to the class you enroll in (fees are not processed for submitting your name on a wait-list).
Step 2: Enrollment Paperwork
- Complete the 2023-2024 Enrollment Packet and turn it into the School office.
- Complete the Immunization Form and turn it into the School Office – (ask if your doctor’s office can send it to you with your child’s info automatically filled in on a state form. See instructions on the second page).
- Fill out the Allergy/Intolerance Report Form if your child has any known allergies and turn it into the office.
- Fill out the Asthma Action Plan or receive one from your doctor and turn it into the office.
- Once these documents and fees are collected, your child’s space will be secured in the class.